You're Ready to Hit the Road.
All the comforts of home are nicely packed in your RV, your home-away-from-home. You have considered everything from your food to your bedding. You may have even made sure you have everything you need for your family pet. Have you considered your comfort while driving? For some reason, this is one comfort that is often forgotten. Think about it, you will be sitting in the same seat for hours, so shouldn't this be as comfortable as possible? Why not consider sheepskin seat covers!
Below are 6 Benefits to Sheepskin Captain Chair Seat Covers
1) Most RV captain chairs are leather yes, the leather chairs are beautiful, however, on a long ride, your legs tend to stick to them, especially if it is warm outside. For this reason, you may decide you need to wear long pants rather than comfortable shorts. The soft, plush feel of sheepskin VS the hot sticky feel of leather... need I say more?
2) It is said that sheepskin activates blood circulation and the immune syatem which contributes to a more relaxed body for the long ride.
3) Sheepskin is hypo-allergenic and contains lanolin and therefore, it is very gentle against your skin and believed to help soothe and reduce rashes on sensitive skin.
4) You will not get that sting of electrical static charge when you get in and out of your RV seat since sheepskin is resistant to flame and static electricity.
5) Sheepskin will help you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
6) Sheepskin helps deter dirt and bacteria.
It only makes sense that you should want to be comfortable with motorhome sheepskin seat covers while you are driving. Active RV Upholstery offers custom made sheepskin seat covers for any RV. All you need to do is complete the measurement form and send a couple of photos and your custom seat covers will be made especaily for you.